The best lines from the folks behind your favorite games.
April 26, 2012
PlayStation has one of the most impressive stables of first-party developers in the video games industry, and IGN has been on a mission to talk to each of them. As we cross studios off of our list, fascinating stories about your favorite games keep coming to the surface. Rather than make you read each and every word in those extensive articles, we thought we'd breakout our favorite quotes from the Sony Bend, Santa Monica and San Diego features. Check them out below, and feel free to click on each image to go to the story to get the full scoop.
- Santa Monica Studio's Shannon Studstill after a colleague liked God of War.
- Sony Bend after seeing Crash Bandicoot.
- Sony San Diego's Christian Phillips on the cost of NFL exclusivity.
- John Garvin, Sony Bend Creative Director
- Sony's President of Worldwide Studios when Shannon Studstill asked him for more money for God of War.
-Christian Phillips on the downside of NFL exclusivity.
- Shannon Studstill on PlayStation moving onto other platforms.